Just Wait, Till I Grow Up!
A teacher asks her class, “What do you want to be when you grow up?”
Little Johnny says “I wanna be a billionaire, going to the most expensive clubs, take the best bitch with me, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Hawaii, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel through Europe, an Infinite Visa Card and to make love to her three times a day”.
The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with the bad behavior of the child, decides not to give importance to what he said and then continues the lesson.
“And you, Susie? ” the teacher asks.
Susie says “I wanna be Johnny’s bitch.”
- I Ching 5 – Waiting (spiritsharesgemsofwisdom.wordpress.com)
- Your Destiny Is Waiting On You… (rcyrushughes.wordpress.com)
- One day (freckledsillyproser.wordpress.com)
- Will wait till end!!! (abhi325.wordpress.com)
- Wait for the Dust to Settle then try again! (globalpoliticalinsight.com)
- Waiting, Waiting, Waiting (justcaged.wordpress.com)
- Jenkins, Idolatry, and Advent-waiting (derrickluruth.wordpress.com)
- Waiting (brewcity1212.wordpress.com)
- *Spotlight On Ministry* Meet Chante Truscott, Founder Of Wives & Waiting (newlyfoundfaith.wordpress.com)
- Waiting With Expectation (shadeakinbiyi.wordpress.com)